![]() |
| Personalize a free slideshow |
Saturday, April 16, 2011
Ellie's 3rd Birthday, Recent Photos, and Baby #3
The title of this post is too long. That is because I don't post nearly often enough, and I have to group several events together. Oh well, better late than never! A lot has happened since January, namely, that we have another baby on the way! We found out just a couple of weeks after Ellie's birthday. It is like deja vu. We just did this, and we are doing it again! I find out in a few weeks what the gender is, and we are thoroughly excited! To catch up on the last few months, I put together a slideshow of Ellie's birthday and some more recent photos of the girls playing. They really have a good time, and we love to watch them! Our girls are such a joy, and we will be adding to the joy in September. Stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment