
It is really hard to believe that Anne Barrett will be one year old in a few weeks. She is keeping me busy -- pulling up and "traveling" while holding on to the furniture, and crawling all over the place. I love to hear the little "pat-pat" sound of her hands on the hardwood floors as she comes down the hallway to find me. She has four teeth so far, and is saying dada, mama, and baba. I am finishing up my 12th month of nursing, so we are working on weaning her this month. I am feeding her cow's milk a couple times a day, and she seems to be doing great with

it! She is such a joy to my heart! As every child does, she recently discovered toilet paper. So, I grabbed my camera. Love it! She is so cute.
Ellie keeps us in stitches w
ith her antics, and she is very verbal, so there is hardly
a quiet moment when she is awake.
We love our girls! They are so much fun!
I threw in a picture of Ellie carrying her baby doll in our baby carrier. She wants to be so
1 comment:
Wow! Time has flown by...our babies are growing way too fast. Hope ya'll are well.
Post a Comment