
This past weekend, we had the opportunity to go to the beach for a quick getaway. It was so nice to have a change of scenery for a little while! We still can't really take Ellie anywhere because of flu season, but we were able to breathe some fresh ocean air with the screen doors on the balcony. The weather was beautiful! We ordered take-out and Justin cooked for me one night. It was wonderful. I feel a bit rejuvenated. It was hilarious to see all of the snowbirds at the beach. They were everywhere! We were by far the youngest couple there. It was so nice and quiet. I hope we get to go again soon. Thanks to the Reynolds' for letting us use their condo for the weekend.
3 comments:
Yea for time away!
She is precious! I am so happy for you both. Enjoy every moment.
Hi Ashley...I found your blog on Elaine's. Ellie is just precious!!:) I'm glad y'all were able to get away for a little while to enjoy the beach!
Post a Comment