Thoughts and happenings in the lives of the Littles
Thursday, January 10, 2008
ELLIE IS HERE!!!
After 18 hours of labor, Eleanor Ashley made her appearance on December 30 at 9:42 pm. She is so cute -- we just can't stop staring at her! She weighed 6 lbs 10 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. We are so proud of our little girl. Right now I am doing well, but it has been a rough recovery process -- not to mention the overwhelming feeling of being a new parent. I will update with more pictures when I have more time in between her frequent feedings. Justin and I can't wait to introduce her to all of our friends!
She is so precious! Enjoy every minute, even the sleep deprived ones. And take lots of pictures! I will be praying for your family. Melissa, Dave, Luke, Emma and Lily P.S. Space your kids out - don't have 3 under 18 months or you will have no hair and no nails...take my word on it!
How exciting! Congratulations. I am so glad you posted pictures. You look great, Ashley! How fun that she arrived in 2007 (Troy would be thinking--Gret Tax break!HAHAH). Hope you all are doing well. Keep a journal of everything...even when you don't feel like it--you'll be so glad you did. Much Love, Brittany
You look so beautiful and happy. Ellie is a doll! Oh, what a great, great thing we get to take part in. Sleep when she sleeps!!!!! I mean it. :) Love you! Amy.
9 comments:
What a cutie! We're so happy for you guys!
Love,
Melissa, BJ, and Carsyn
She's beauitiful! SOO little! Suzanna saw the picture of her hands together and said, "Awww, she's praying." We can't wait to meet her!
You look great!
She is so precious! Enjoy every minute, even the sleep deprived ones. And take lots of pictures! I will be praying for your family.
Melissa, Dave, Luke, Emma and Lily
P.S. Space your kids out - don't have 3 under 18 months or you will have no hair and no nails...take my word on it!
I love the "praying picture". What a beautiful little girl! Love, Erin, Doug & Ian
How exciting! Congratulations. I am so glad you posted pictures. You look great, Ashley! How fun that she arrived in 2007 (Troy would be thinking--Gret Tax break!HAHAH). Hope you all are doing well. Keep a journal of everything...even when you don't feel like it--you'll be so glad you did.
Much Love,
Brittany
Great to hear the good news and see the little blessing!
You look so beautiful and happy. Ellie is a doll! Oh, what a great, great thing we get to take part in. Sleep when she sleeps!!!!! I mean it. :) Love you! Amy.
Congrats! You have a beautiful little girl!!! I'm glad she's here.
Post a Comment