Thursday, September 20, 2007

Frumpty Dumpty...and my belly at 23 weeks

These pictures are a little scary. I actually left one out. If I were a rapper, you could call me "puff mommy." I picked the least "puffy" pictures.

Speaking of puffy, Justin and I had a huge laugh the other day. I was trying to find something to wear to the Alabama football game -- actually a tailgate party (we don't go to the games...can't afford tickets) and was having a very difficult time finding a crimson shirt that didn't make me look like a red tent. I was having no luck, so in my usual way, I began trying on multiple outfits, complaining the whole time. Justin came in and saw the pile of clothes on the bed and knew something was wrong. He asked me what the problem was, and, with my most pitiful looking face, I said, "I look like Frump-ty Dumpty." There comes a point when nothing looks good (to me), no matter what I put on. As you can see from my picture, that will be the last time I wear that red dress. Whoa! The other person you see is my cute, skinny sister, Katie. Really, I am feeling good and everything is going well. It just shocks me when I see a picture of myself! Right now I am 24 weeks along...4 more months to go!













2 comments:

Poet4Him77 said...

Awww...you are just precious. Don't worry about "looking pregnant"... you ARE and you have a right to show that little girl off!! :) I added a link to your page from mine, hope you don't mind.

Our Philosophy said...

You are adorable! In Sunday School today, I told Ali Grace that I was a little jealous of you.