Here I am again, with my belly growing by the minute. I can't believe how big I am already! My doctor says everything looks great, and we are due for our ultrasound on August 28. Justin and I are so excited to know more about our baby! We will try to keep you posted as we learn more. It has been so much fun thus far! Most people are predicting a girl...but we have no clue. What do you think? Post a comment to make a prediction.
4 comments:
Carrying the baby high or low and the baby's heart rate - it's all myth about determining the gender of the baby!
You guys will be good parents to boys or girls!
The day after we found out we were having a girl, we had the "conference" at Trinity about mentoring. The speaker pointed out that God has given mothers people to mentor right under their roofs.
I'm excited about having a girl; I feel like I have a lot to share with her!!
Hey Ashley! Although most of the things seem to be myths (definitely heart beats!) it seems like all the old wives tails rang true with our baby that I'm pregnant with being a girl. What do you think you are having? You and I are pretty close on our due dates - mine is the 20th of December, when is your's again?
I definitely think it's a girl. I'm so glad you are still feeling well! Would write more, but kids are crying in the background...gotta run, sorry!
Hi Ashley-
My vote is a girl. Can't wait to hear next week!
Post a Comment